SNI COMPANIES IS LOOKING AN ASSISTANT CONTROLLER
- Oversee cash management, billing, and/or deal administration
- Responsible for deal unwinds, rewinds, structure changes, and/or account transfers.
- Post deposits/wire transfers.
- Assists the Controller with financials as needed, which may include assisting payroll.
- Responsible for floor plan inspections.
- Computes monthly sales and taxes.
- Responsible for various schedules gross finalized sales.
- Manages the logs and requests legal intervention when required.
- Processes insurance claims.
- Applies for and manages permits and licensing.
- Manages banking and bank reconciliations.
- Economics and Accounting - Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Administrative and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Mathematics - Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, statistics and other applications.
- Good communication. Knowledge of the Spanish language, including the ability to speak, understand and write in Spanish, is a plus but is not a job requirement.
- Law and Government - Knowledge of laws, legal codes, government regulations, agency rules, and relevant tax codes.
- Personnel and Human Resources - Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel compensation and benefits and human resources information systems.
- Computers and Electronics - Basic knowledge of computers and programs such as Microsoft Office applications/ADP.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Accounting preferred. High school diploma or equivalent is required. A combination of education and experience in automotive accounting is acceptable.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel.
- Experience with ADP is a plus.
- Prior experience working in accounting in the field is strongly preferred.