We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will partner with analysts and leaders across the organization to drive innovation through use cases for the centralized data warehouse. Work involves, writing user stories, engaging with the development team, and collaborating with the business to understand their need for data and the associated value to optimize decisions. The Business Analyst is responsible for the prioritization of the backlog of user stories for delivery. The incumbent will interact with business and technology stakeholders.Responsibilities
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Responsible for defining and maintaining a product development roadmap based on stakeholder needs and business benefit
- Develop user stories and break down requirements into deliverable functionality to enhance the data warehouse and/or analytic tools
- Prioritize the backlog of user stories for delivery, ensuring the stories are aligned with the company’s overall priorities
- Engage with development teams to ensure business needs are translated into appropriate technical specifications
- Collaborate with stakeholders to elicit and document technical requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, and/or other means
- Analyze business problems and identify solutions that result in value creation
- Partner with the various software development and technical services groups on the technical design and development process ensuring business requirements are understood and delivered
- Negotiate and communicate priority for new features and capabilities
- Participate in all regular scrum ceremonies (planning, backlog grooming, sprint review, daily stand up, and sprint retrospective)
- Strong leadership, management, and facilitation skills