Associate Manager, Accounting - Multi Billion-Dollar Corporation
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a well-known multi media company headquartered in the Washington DC area.
• They are looking to expand their team by hiring an Accounting Manager for their Financial Reporting group.
• The company is well-established and has been experiencing much growth every year.
• The company values teamwork and flexibility
• They are in growth mode so there is opportunity for advancement
• They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K match, company-paid healthcare, career advancement flexible culture
Overview of the Accounting Manager role:
• Preparation and filing of quarterly and annual reports on SEC Forms 10-K and 10-Q
• Production of month-end close and consolidation process
• Production and review of other SEC filings or investor communications
• Maintaining and monitoring department compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounting Manager:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting
• Big 4 experience or experience working for a large SEC filer
• Technical accounting experience
• CPA preferred