Associate Director, WHQ Operations Finance
Excellent opportunity for highly motivated individual to assume the Associate Director of Operations Accounting role. The organization offers opportunity for a motivated individual to be part of a growing accounting department and develop global processes to sustain flexibility as the business needs change.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Oversee month-end closing process for WHQ departments, including validating completeness of monthly task list and loading of general ledger
- Review and approval of journal entries for WHQ departments including ensuring that all standard entries have been recorded as required.
- Review and approval of WHQ department account reconciliations in ARMS
- Manage quarterly financial reporting tasks for WHQ departments assigned to the group ensuring that all deliverables are completed and submitted accurately and per deadline
- Support WHQ department forecast process. Working closely with functional departments and FP&A to identify and communicate forecast adjustments and explaining variances to forecast.
Education / Certifications:
- B.S. in Accounting, MBA STRONGLY preferred
- CPA, a plus
Experience / Qualifications:
- 10+ years of related accounting experience
- Experience with JDE ERP and Hyperion Financial Management a plus
- Candidate should possess strong leadership skills including the ability to recruit, motivate, evaluate and retain top talent
- Candidate should possess strong communication skills with the demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of staff and management