The CSI Companies is currently seeking an Associate Banking Representative to support one of our clients, a leading HR management software and services provider, in the Irvine area. This position will primarily process cardholder direct deposits originating from both the client as well as third parties.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Friday –10am-630 pm
Saturday- 7am-330 pm
Contract: 9 month contract - eligible for extension/conversion
Main Job Duties & Requirements:
• Confirming direct deposit file received from the issuing bank.
• Sort deposit sources based on known originators versus new originators.
• Investigate and research multiple load errors, which involves verifying load
• Resolving direct deposit issues both internally and external. Ability to
communicate effectively both verbally and in writing is vital.
• Knowledge of banking rules and regulations
• Ensure that departmental procedures as well as regulations are met
• This position requires considerable evaluation and good judgment skills
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Strong computer knowledge specifically in MS Word and MS Excel
• Must be a team player
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent