Bilingual Associate Accountant!
Bilingual Associate Accountant wanted for a large, well established company in South Charlotte!
Pay: $22.00/hour converts to $46K-49K
- New Software: Learn SAP software! (The most popular software in the Corporate Accounting field!)
- Stable Company: Never had layoffs!
- Training: Structured 2-3 week training program!
- Manager Communication: Weekly 1-on-1 meetings to update you on your progress!
- Growth Opportunity: You can apply for a promotion after 1 year of working in this role!
- Pay: You are eligible to get raises! ....and your salary can potentially increase if you get promoted!
- Benefits: They have great healthcare benefits!
The primary role is providing financial support to field operations while providing top internal customer service and escalating appropriate items to the Field Accountants.
- Provide daily support to field operations by training operators to use and understand financial information and back office accounting systems
- Assist with ensuring monthly profit and loss statements are an accurate reflection of the results of the period
- Ensure accounting conforms to the Group Accounting Policies and Procedures and maintains our internal controls
- Assist in meeting requirements for compliance to contract terms including operation maintenance, balance sheet review (Imprest Funds, Inventory, Entitlement Accruals, etc.), and operation closures
- Ensure assigned balance sheet accounts reflect the correct balance and are review and reconciled monthly
- Validate field requests and prepare journal entries as needed
- Create and maintain day-by-day and closing checklist for all operations
- Maintain accurate contact information on all field internal customers
- Identify best practices within the role and strive to improve processes and efficiencies
- Perform other accounting tasks as needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficient knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines
- Must be a quick learner and self-motivated
Degree Requirement: Two-year degree in Accounting or Business with Accounting concentration and 3+ years bookkeeping/accounting experience, full charge general ledger OR 10+ years bookkeeping/accounting experience, full charge general ledger **Bachelors degree preferred**
Category Code: JN001