Classification: Director/Manager Financial Reporting
Compensation: $120000.00 to $130000.00 yearly
Financial Services client is looking to hire an Assoc Director Sales Analytics Integration Manager to their team. The Integration Manager (IM) will join the Integration Management Office (IMO) for all M& A initiatives. The role has broad responsibility in supporting smooth integration of the acquired entities into the organizations lead-to-cash processes including, but not limited to, data, business system & processes, and product hierarchy. Provide input to steering committee and key stakeholders to inform decisions related to potential risks, operational processes, and staffing needs. This role is tasked with assisting in integration commercial strategy build, leading the data conversion initiative, supporting any existing and interim sales performance reporting need and sales incentive programs.
• Participate in all Integration Management Office meetings, acting as the escalation point for all sales analytics related topics.
• Develop and maintain strong partnerships with the senior-level stakeholders involved in the lead-to-cash integration through continuous collaboration and communication.
• Proactively identify potential challenges impacting integration process. Interface at senior levels of the organization to present, solicit feedback and obtain buy-in for solutions.
• Coordinate with key stakeholders and SMEs to develop effective data conversion strategy, to align commercial and non-financial data definitions.
• Lead the commercial data conversion stream, connect and transform data from the legacy CRM system to the downstream data consumers, including SPM, CDR, etc.
• Exercise discretion in establishing and updating standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure consistency and efficiency when possible.
• Responsible for all interim sales crediting process and sales performance tracking.
• Evaluate all existing incentive programs, provide feedback and support from control and compliance perspectives.
• Design and administer any interim sales incentive program for the legacy sales team, as needed before migrating into the MA’s incentive program.
• Assess the variance between the entity’s existing incentive program and the organizations program to support the change management strategy.
• Assist with building effective system and processes training to the legacy sales organizations.
• Manage staff of sales analyst
Please send resumes directly to saravana.velayutham@roberthalf
If you are already working with one of my Permanent Placement colleagues in the Tristate area, please reach out to them about this position quoting Job Reference number: 02940-0011896139