Our client, located in the heart of Midtown is seeking an Assistant Controller to assist with a project with the opportunity with a high opportunity to go permanent for the right individual. This is a fantastic opportunity to support a large organization with long term potential.
Job responsibilities of Assistant Controller
- Lead the team in the monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting close process
- Review large complex contracts and identify variances and determine revenue recognition
- Analyze existing processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Oversee monthly detailed analysis of revenue estimates to actual customer support
Qualifications for Assistant Controller
- Minimum of 7 years of accounting experience, including at least 4 years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- Integration, process improvement and change management experience
- Advanced Excel
Apply today for immediate consideration
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 69254 when responding to this ad.