This individual will be a member of the FP&A Department and will be the lead for the firms financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts as well as new projects.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes.
- Supporting Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of practical experience.
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. SAP
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity