Assistant Controller, CPA Growing Start Up Firm!
Our client is in the health services industry and they are seeking an Assistant Controller to join their growing team.
About the firm working as an Assistant Controller
• They provide exceptional emergency and urgent care with close to $100million in revenue
• A very well capitalized company and the pandemic has not slowed down their operations
• They have been doubling their revenue consistently and are hoping to double their locations by next year
• The accounting department is setting up the company for scale and they are passionate about automating processes and applying technology solutions. A very advanced department and firm.
• Fun group to be around and with work life balance. Dog Friendly, casual dressed environment, with a start up culture vibe.
• The role will be remote until all deems safe to go back into the office in the Westchester office.
• Competitive Salary with bonus and benefits this includes 10 weeks maternity / paternity leave, continuing education in addition to the health insurance, 401k and other benefits.
• Some employee feedback includes:
CEO has a 100% approval rating
..is the only place I have ever been to or worked at where every single employee is smiling
They care about employees and encourage us to learn
Responsibilities of the Assistant Controller
• High level accounting including month-end close activities and working on the annual audits
• Review and reconcile intercompany activity; work closely with accounts payable and the payroll department.
• Work on development and preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and other management reports
• Additional ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned by the Controller; be the right hand to the Controller and continuing to grow and manage the team
Qualifications of the Assistant Controller
• 5+ years of accounting experience, Public Accounting/Private company mix
• CPA license is required at this time
• Strong ERP/accounting systems experience To be considered please submit your resume to Matt Wagner - [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]