Our client is a large, national private company that has been around for over 25 years and is continuing to grow through acquisitions. This is an opportunity to work on small team to gain in-depth knowledge of full-cycle accounting with lots of advancement opportunities within the accounting group. Lots of exposure to entire GL and great for an eager, junior level professional.
- Maintain daily accounting operations
- Strong understanding of controls, policy, and procedures according to GAAP
- Supervise a small accounting team
- Obtain and maintain the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Daily cash management including but not limited to AP, AR, PR
- Budgeting, Forecasting, variance analysis, and ad hoc reporting
- Provide strategic guidance behind the numbers
- Business partner to the company leaders
- Manage external audit
- Bachelors in Accounting
- CPA a plus
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of GAAP
- Proficient in Excel
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) experience a big plus
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 68452 when responding to this ad.