Are you searching for an Accounting Manager and/or Assistant Controller opportunity that will not only allow you to make an impact, be a part of a growing company, and have a work/life balance? Our client is a leading organization and is currently looking to hire a new Accounting Manager and/or Assistant Controller. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a leader with seven years of finance/accounting experience, ideally beginning in accounting and audit, followed by experience gathering, evaluating, presenting and reporting financial information to executive teams and external stakeholders.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING MANAGER / ASSISTANT CONTROLLER:
• Oversee all financial and accounting processes
• Oversee and manage all general ledger activity, reporting systems, GAAP standards
• Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process
• Direct preparation of company forecasts and budget
• Support the CFO in engaging around issues and trends in financial operating models and delivery
• Manage and lead a team, help mentor & foster employee growth
• Coordinate, monitor, and support taxation requirements insuring timely completion of tax returns
• Document and understand ERP/MRP systems