The Assistant Controller will report directly to the Corporate Controller and will be integrally involved in all aspects of financial reporting for the firm.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ASSISTANT CONTROLLER:
- Provides leadership in the development for financial objectives
- Performs analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Manages short term and long term financial forecasting
- Provides recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting internal audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Oversees budgeting and the implementation of budgets.
- Manages cash flow and forecasting.
- Manages and tracks the performance of the company through the monthly financial reporting.
- Help with tax returns for company.
- Handle year-end close, month-end processes and general ledger support.