The Intersect Group has been engaged for an Assistant Controller to join our well-established, reputable, and growing national retail trucking client located south of Atlanta. You will manage the month end close, general ledger, and truck booking processes and will be a part of a collaborative and dynamic team-oriented environment with the support of a large accounting team.
Responsibilities of Assistant Controller:
- Oversee fixed assets, reconciliations, incentive compensation, payroll, insurance, and truck sales
- Maintain compliance for multiple dealership locations, including taxes and licensing
- Oversee and coordinate annual financial audit with external audit team
- Hire, supervise, train, and evaluate performance of assigned team
Requirements of Assistant Controller:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Retail truck / dealership experience
- 3+ years of Management experience
- CPA preferred, not required
- CDK experience preferred, not required
For immediate consideration or if you'd like to learn more, please send resumes today!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 73291 when responding to this ad.