About the Company
Do you have experience working in a fast pace environment? Do you want work/life balance? CFS has partnered with a Nashville based company that needs someone like you. This bedrock of their industry is looking for an experienced Assistant Controller to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Controller:
• As the Assistant Controller you will supervise day-to-day accounting operations, including general ledger, A/P, A/R, fixed assets, and other accounting activities.
• The Assistant Controller will manage the monthly close process, including account reconciliations, journal entry review, and maintenance of the close calendar.
• Assist in the preparation and review of corporate accounting policies and procedures.
• Conduct operational and financial analysis. Perform sales, margin and other analytics as needed.
• Assist in acquisitions, integrations and system implementations as needed
• Participate in other ad hoc projects to support management reporting requirements and audit needs.