About the Company & Opportunity
This government contractor is financially well managed and has enjoyed a steady history of growth. Very good benefits which include paid parking with flexibility regarding commuting and work schedules. This company is an ESOP.
Very stable work environment. This client’s Controller and CFO have terrific interpersonal/people skills. Very little turnover. This client offers their employees very good opportunities for growth. Great opportunity for a strong senior level accountant to move his/her career to the next level.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ASSISTANT CONTROLLER:
- The Controller will oversee all global financial and accounting processes in all locations and in all currencies
- Oversee and manage all general ledger activity, reporting systems, GAAP/IFRS standards
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process
- Direct preparation of company forecasts and budget
- Support the CFO in engaging the Board of Directors around issues and trends in financial operating models and delivery
- Coordinate, monitor, and support taxation requirements insuring timely completion of tax returns
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines.
- Document and understand ERP/MRP systems