We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Asset Servicing Team Analyst
Work Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Duration: Long-term contract
Education/Experience Required: Bachelor's Degree required
Asset Management Operations comprises of 400+ professionals based in seven centers across the globe. It consists of three broad functional areas, Trade Management, Portfolio & Data Control, & Client Implementation Management, all of which work in a dynamic environment where risk control, client service and excellence in execution are fundamental principles. The Asset Servicing Team within Asset Management Operations is seeking a new hire. The function involves the monitoring/capturing, validation, processing, and communication of corporate actions that affect the positions of Asset Management clients. The team member would be involved in communicating with various fund management groups and other Operations teams regarding corporate actions. The function will require the Analyst to be able to effectively multi-task and manage priorities.
- Closely monitor and validate key data attributes that contributes to important client investing decisions
- Partner directly with key decision making individuals from across Client Operations, Fund Management Desks, and Technology capture/validate corporate actions decisions that affect the client's portfolios.
- Using your problem solving skills, you will act as a central point of contact/escalation for inquiries from the client's business regarding corporate actions.
- Leverage your attention to detail by managing daily responsibilities and inquiries, while also working on enhancing your project management skills working on key market initiatives and internal system enhancements.
- Grow with a strong team and develop a deep understanding of products and complex transactions while working with our business partners.
- Knowledge and experience in financial services
- Asset Servicing knowledge is preferred.
- Proven track record contributing in a dynamic team environment
- Pays attention to detail and can multi-task
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications-specifically Excel
Paladin is an EEOC employer. We drug test and background check!