Opportunity awaits at Lennar!
We are currently hiring an Asset Manager. As one of America’s leading homebuilders, we make it easy to map out your future success with a wide variety of opportunities for career growth in the most desirable real estate markets. We seek spirited, passionate and energetic Team players with an eagerness to learn, a fiery determination to succeed and a burning desire to excel. Throughout the nation, our Company is focused on making every aspect of the home buying experience a true celebration for our Customers, and on giving back to the Community by helping those who cannot help themselves. And it all starts with you!!
The primary function of the Asset Manager is to serve as a liaison between internal management and our partners on Joint Ventures. The asset manager will be responsible for understanding all aspects of their business and assets, including, but not limited to: financial, operational, administrative and legal of numerous Joint Ventures located in California. This position comes in contact with senior management and vendors. Diplomacy, tact, and a helpful, positive, and a professional attitude are required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the team to produce a business plan that outlines goals, capital needs, target dates and critical milestones
- Review the management operating agreement and act as an agent to Internal Managers to protect and grow investment
- Track the progression of the team’s assets, work with the team to ensure steps are being taken to stay on track with the approved business plan
- Identify weaknesses and underperforming parts of the business and propose solutions
- Review loan documents and agreements with key vendors as needed
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the portfolio
- Monthly review of financial statements
- Work with Treasury and planning to perform capital calls as needed and to updated forecasted cash need into the cash planning system
- Assist in the due diligence and underwriting of potential acquisitions
- Financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting (i.e. variance reporting, discounted cash flows, IRR’s, etc.)
- Work to establish a thorough, clear understanding of the assets and act as a representative to protect and enhance the investment
- All other duties as assigned