SNI Certes has partnered with a DFW-area real estate investment firm asset analyst to oversee the Company's portfolio of current and future assets.
- Asset manage a portfolio of medical office buildings
- Acquire and maintain local market knowledge for each property
- Respond to property manager requests for approval of recommended course of action, thinking critically to determine what's in best interest of asset, to maintain tenants, mitigate risk, reduce cost, and/or increase revenues.
- Monitor leasing agent to ensure leasing goals are clear and achieved both on timing and on overall economics. Perform lease analysis and tenant financial analysis.
- Review monthly operating statements actuals to budget variance sent by property manager.
- Maximize total return for each asset by identifying opportunities for improved performance
- Perform ongoing risk analysis, with early detection and appropriate monitoring
- Work with accounting to provide reports required by lender and investor
- Work on loan draws, provide docs and analysis to lender, review TI/LC reserves
- Visit all properties quarterly
- Review annual leasing plan, operating budget, and capital needs for each asset
- Work with insurance agent to ensure compliance with requirements set by lender and to reduce cost of premiums
- Work with tax consultants to file tax protests to reduce property taxes
- Provide pre-acquisition input, assist in due diligence process, including review of financial and operational assumptions, and supporting process for arranging debt financing. Assist with set up of reporting systems for new acquisitions.
- Oversee asset disposition process
- Assist with due diligence on new acquisitions
- Bachelor's degree with focus on business, finance and economics
- 3 years of asset management experience
- Ability to use ARGUS and Excel
- Highly developed analytical skills including the ability to create complex spreadsheets
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- High integrity, strong interpersonal skills, achievement drive, and intellectual curiosity