Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to business analysis and/or modeling. Duties typically include providing insights, developing analytical strategies, performing analytical support and/or data analysis regarding a wide array of business reporting initiatives.
- Strong ad hoc and production reporting
- Strong experience with SQL/SAS reporting
- Ability to define reporting requirements from report users/owners
- Strong communication skills
- 10+ years reporting and analytical experience preferred OR a minimum of a Master’s degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences AND 5+ years related industry experience.