Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with the US Division of a global asset management firm to identify an Senior Internal Auditor to join their tight knit team. This is a great opportunity to join a company who respects the Internal Audit function and turns to the team for guidance. You will have the complexity of a public company with the benefits of a private company (37.5 work week and NO travel).
Highlights of the Senior Internal Auditor Opportunity:
- Our client is the US Division of one of Europe’s largest Asset Management Firms
- Although they are a global conglomerate, their US division preserves a close-knit 'smaller company' culture while maintaining the benefits of working for a large company
- Value their employees and understand life outside of work (workweek is 37.5 hours)
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a team and get exposure all different varying audits
- They foster an 'all-hands-on-deck' mentality where everyone rolls up theirs sleeves and works together at all levels
- Offers a HIGHLY competitive compensation package