Currently looking for an Agile Business Analyst for a Wealth Management client in South Charlotte.
o Someone who can come in and hit the ground running
* Must be strong in writing and gathering requirements
* Must have strong documentation skills
* User stories
* Experience interacting with the business as well as IT
o Interaction with LOB stakeholders and dev teams
* Must have UX knowledge
o Has worked with UX designers
* Must have experience supporting a new platform
* Must have been a part of a team and supported a team that was creating products from the ground-up
* Proficient in using JIRA
* Financial services experience is not a must
o Some regulated industry experience would be helpful, though
* Years of experience - tenure matters, but they don't want to see BA's who've been a BA on one platform for 10+ years
o Need to see career progression
* Personality fit is going to be important - they are a small, tight-knit team
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.