Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Conducting JAD sessions, developing requirement documentation (BRD), documenting current vs. future state requirements, providing analysis, supporting technology draft design documents (FSDs) and resolving questions. Initiating, partnering with enterprise teams, and leading the new application sunrise processes.
- Generating weekly status reports, for the business, and technology leadership
- Providing oversight and coordinating for effective and timely resolution of technology related issues supported by the Brokerage Technology group
- Providing oversight over the development of specifications to build technology solutions, and tracking them to the plan.
- Driving for results, conveying a sense of urgency and bringing issues to closure despite obstacles and opposition.
- Demonstrating outstanding flexibility, teamwork and leadership.
- Required Qualifications 8+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design related to internet based business systems, intranet based business systems
- 7+ years of experience writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD's) and assisting technology to draft design documents (FSDs)
- 5+ years of business application testing and validation experience
- 3+ years of experience drafting use cases and test scripts
- 3 + years of experience with Agile tools Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.