Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
It is the primary responsibility of Advanced Analytics Modeler who focuses on Data Integration to manage and develop data-centric solutions to support marketing initiatives and improve marketing and business decisions for Regional properties of MGM Resorts International's casinos and resorts. This position will provide hands-on experience for the development of analytics information architecture, analytics technology integration, and information delivery tools (Dashboards, Portals and Applications). Additionally, it will provide the design of the solutions and project directions for analytics data team in the resolution of issues, as well as coordinate with I.T. and other marketing teams to ensure project delivery. The candidate will also provide recommendations based on analytics results. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and company policies, practices, and procedures.
Analytics Information Architecture
- Support and develop complex analytics data-centric projects.
- Architect, develop and maintain high performance analytics model data integration in departmental data environment used by analytics team.
- Evaluate analytics solutions and their performance.
- Define internal business processes and the information required to support internal processes.
- Troubleshoot and identify internal performance and scalability bottlenecks.
Analytics Technology Integration
- Develop, implement and maintain an integrated analytics technology framework involves a combination of Teradata, SQL Server Analysis Services, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Enterprise Miner, Microsoft Power BI, SharePoint, visualization and dashboard tools, as well as other peripheral tools.
- Coordinate with I.T. to ensure correct analytics configuration, data quality/availability for on-going and potential analytics projects.
Analytics Information Delivery
- Design, implement and maintain an integrated analytics information delivery framework involves analytic portals, executive dashboards, and other supporting applications to marketing operation teams.
- Utilize project management, analytical expertise to improve internal performance.
- Manage processes and timelines to facilitate the development, deployment, and enhancements of analytics projects.
- Collaborate with other analysts to define, communicate, and document on project development.
- Take projects from ideation to create a solution package; complete with detailed description, business requirements, ROI and operational plan; develops alternative courses of action and makes timely decisions based on logical assumptions and factual information.
- Provide junior mentorship to analysts to lift skills around accelerated delivery of new capabilities.
- Other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Statistics, Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field or comparable work experience.
- At least three 3 years of experience with SAS, SQL or Teradata databases development.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Marketing Research, Business Administrations (MBA), Statistics, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- At least 3years of experience in data analytics environment using Machine Learning is preferred.
- Previous experience managing analytics projects.
- Previous experience in SAS, Python, or R Programming.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.