A CRG client in the Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem, NC area is looking for an Office Administrator. The Office Administrator is responsible for general reception, office and clerical duties to keep the office running smoothly. This role requires a highly capable individual who knows how to prioritize time and tasks to ensure needs are met. The Office Administrator is responsible for general office organization, management of mail, deliveries, clients, office supplies, and the phone system.
- Responsible for general reception duties: welcoming visitors and maintaining phone
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures
- Maintains staff and company calendars and the facilities relevant office events.
- Orders and maintains office supplies
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential and secure
- Positive attitude
- Ability to implement procedures in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Strong decision-making skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well without supervision
Category Code: JN002