The Private Banking Department provides the Bank's products and services to upscale individuals in a personalized, professional, and timely manner. This incumbent will provide a variety of administrative support to Loan Administrators and Loan Officers to provide consistent, high-quality service to these individuals.
* College degree or administrative/banking experience required.
* Ability to interact with executives and customers on a highly professional level.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
* Excellent numeric input and typing skills.
* Attention to detail and good organization skills required.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Must have demonstrated ability to diplomatically handle customers who call in with problems or issues.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Word (candidate will be tested).
* Experience with Excel a plus.
Principle Activities and Duties:
* Supporting Private Banking Loan Administrators and Lenders by preparing Satisfaction of Mortgages, preparing letters to request financial information from Private Banking clients, preparing letters to send executed loan documentation to clients and retrieving loan files on an as needed basis.
* Answering multi-line phones (heavy phone contact will be required as a lot of time is spent speaking with clients regarding loan accounts, deposit accounts, credit cards, etc.).
* Maintaining electronic files on Nautilus (scanning, indexing and re-indexing).
* Assisting with routine customer transactions and account maintenance (draws on lines of credit, transfers, payments, wires, change of address, etc.).
* Opening and distributing mail and reports.
* Ordering supplies, managing invoices, preparing work orders and other tasks as assigned.
* Communicating with various departments and branches.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Perform sedentary to light work (able to lift up to 20 pounds from floor to waist, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, grasp, or otherwise move objects). See, hear, talk and perform tasks requiring manual dexterity and visual acuity; sit, stand, walk, crouch, reach, pull, push and other similar, repetitive tasks requiring physical activity. Able to operate standard office/computer equipment such as photocopiers, fax machines, computers, iPads, scanners, calculators, etc.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.