The Intersect Group is seeking an Administrative Assistant for an opportunity in Aurora, Colorado. The Administrative Assistant will be performing general clerical functions as related to customer service, human resources, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, procurement and office support to assigned managers and to others as requested.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
* Provide quality service and support to external and internal customers
* Promptly answer customer telephone calls and respond to e-mails
* Enter customer orders into OE system, distribute copies to appropriate personnel and communicate customer requests or changes to the sales and production team
* Maintain customer database and forward information to corporate regarding new customers
* Complete daily customer invoicing, send to customers via email and assist with billing concerns
* Coordinate, reconcile and submit customer billing and credit memo data to corporate
* Contact customers regarding collection opportunities
* Create material or supply requisitions with Purchasing Department. Send purchase orders to suppliers. Receive inbound materials into purchasing system.
* Maintain internal financial plant expenditures (AP) and customer billing & ensure accuracy (AR)
* Process weekly hourly payroll and submit all information to the corporate payroll department in a timely manner
* Maintain multiple reports related to payroll for tracking to administer all pertinent employee policies
* Assist in the development, implementation, evaluation and distribution of ongoing HR policies, programs, functions and activities. These include, but are not limited to, benefits, onboarding process for new hires, timekeeping, handbooks, job descriptions, performance appraisal systems and compensation plans
* Complete end of Month/QTR/Year reconciliations, reports and closeouts
* Provide a wide variety of administrative duties such as general internal and customer correspondence, charts, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy
Skills and requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Two or more years' experience in customer relations and human resources
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Programs Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* JD Edwards/Kronos experience is a plus
* Must have strong written and verbal communications skills
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 72855 when responding to this ad.