As a CU Client Engagement Administrative Assistant you will work closely with the Client Engagement Manager (CEM) and team, and act as a liaison between credit union personnel, Sales and Operations to maintain current and new clients and our internal database.
- Organize Credit Union, FHA, VA, LEI and MERS renewals each month by researching data, preparing reports, updating databases and insuring data integrity
- Assist CE team in obtaining and maintaining accurate information and updates to Credit Union profiles
- Coordinate Due Diligence package distributions upon request by organizing documents and confirming Non-Disclosure documents are signed and maintained
- Provide assistance with the data input, archiving and implementation of contract packages as new clients are signed
- Provide assistance and coverage for the reception desk for breaks, lunch, vacation, and etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of general office experience
- Previous experience in a Credit Union environment preferred
- Previous mortgage experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Alpha-numeric filing ability
- Functional knowledge of basic office equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
This position offers a full range of benefits including Health, Dental, and 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender | NMLS ID 401285