About the Company
Our client is a leading performance fuels supplier and looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. Located in central San Antonio there is significant opportunity for growth within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist you will be responsible for provide financial, administrative and clerical services and to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations. You will process and monitor incoming payments and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
• Prepares daily cash deposits and fills out cash control sheet daily.
• Enter finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
• Obtain and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
• Process daily credit card deposits.
• File check stubs and bank receipts.
• Receive and process payment via electronic banking system and physical checks.
• Maintain AR reports such as AR Aging and Past-due.
• Research and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
• Research and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
• Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
• Call and/or mail correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
• Assist with related special projects, as required.