Ledgent is in search of a reliable Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our accounting team. The successful candidate will relish the process of tracking invoices and resolving accounts for our customers. He or she should be extremely detail-oriented and a team player!
- Process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, posting and recording accounts receivables' data
- Prepare billing and invoicing for customer accounts
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients' billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by contacting clients for outstanding balances
- Analyzing aging reports and performing 'soft' collection calls
- Generate financial reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Research deductions and follow up with customers to resolve issues related to short paid invoices
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable/Credit/Collections
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Great follow through techniques and ability to connect with customers
- Familiarity with accounting software programs
We are an equal opportunity employer.