Accounts Receivable Specialist
Why take an Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunity with this company?
• Our client is a leading employer in the Orlando market
• They are a highly desired company where employees find their long-term home
• They are in a great area!
• You can work within a popular nationwide company
• Nationwide company with a huge career advancement opportunity
• This company is active in the community, giving back is a key component to their business model
• Current employees review the company:
• Growing company with a good heart
• So much to learn and co-workers and management are willing to share their knowledge.
• This company values the importance of continuous improvement.
• The company offers benefits to their long-term employees
What the Accounts Receivable Specialist will do
• Accounts Receivable Specialist Prepares daily cash deposits and fills out cash control sheet daily.
• Create and send out invoices to customers and clients based off the AR aging report.
• Payment application.
• Enter finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
• Obtain and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
• Process daily credit card deposits.
• File check stubs and bank receipts.
What the company needs in an Accounts Receivable Specialist:
• 3-5 years of Accounts Receivable experience
• MUST be proficient in Microsoft Excel
• QuickBooks experience is a plus