About the Company
Our client is a leading, family owned service company that is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their growing organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and offers an amazing work/life balance.
Responsibilities of The Accounts Receivable Specialist
• Accounts Receivable Coordinator Prepares daily cash deposits and fills out cash control sheet daily.
• Enter finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
• Obtain and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
• Process daily credit card deposits.
• File check stubs and bank receipts.
• Research and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
• Research and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
• Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
• Call and/or mail correspondence to customers as necessary.
• Assist with related special projects, as required.
• Data entry, inputting and reviewing bills going out.