Accounts Receivable Representative
Our client is looking for a Accounts Receivable Representative for a long term contract opportunity. This is a great opportunity to join a stable company with growth opportunities and a great environment!
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Representative:
- Contact B2B customers to collect on past due invoices and reconcile accounts
- Assist with cash applications as needed including apply payments and adjustments, reconcile cash to the GL and research discrepancies
- Review aging reports, manage individual portfolio
Requirements of the Accounts Receivable Representative:
- 2-3 years of accounts receivable and collections experience
- Microsoft Excel proficient, Oracle preferred
If you are interested, please apply today!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74253 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.