Our client has asked us to search for an Accounts Receivable clerk. This is a temp to hire position.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Researches cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts to reconcile with the customers’ records.
• Oversees client trust accounts, accounts receivable write-offs and payment reversals.
• Establishes new customer accounts after collecting required, executed documents from customer.
• Processes credit applications and obtain credit information from references.
• Performs collections function on customer accounts with past due invoices.
• Monitors order hold queues and releases and/or holds orders based on established procedures.
• Processes credit card transactions to pay open account invoices.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
• Organizes and maintains customer files for required period of time.
• Operates office equipment including personal computer, copiers, fax machines and 10-key calculator.
• Utilizes computerized accounting software programs to perform duties and responsibilities.
• Provides monthly financial and management reports as required.