Accounting Now has an excellent Account Receivable role for you! Do you have the ability to problem solve and work with vendors on invoice issues? Contract to hire for the right candidate! Heavily AR and collections required.
- Contact customers to request payment and resolve payment issues.
Applies all open cash to each Lockbox Independent customer.
- Interact with Cash Applications regarding cash receipts issues and discrepancies.
- Work with Customer Service, Sales and other departments to resolve any outstanding customer issues.
- Resolve valid/invalid or authorized/unauthorized deductions in co-operation with Accounts Payable clerks.
- Negotiate payment programs with delinquent customers.
- Create customer report for customer's auditor requests.
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
- Make recommendations to improve quality of collection procedures.
- Monitor violations of credit policies and provide findings to AR Manager
- Excel skills
- Manage customer's portals
- Cash Reporting - Reconcile cash reports
- Self-driven and team player
- Pull reports and export into an Excel
- Research customer payments and accounts - (ACH) received and research to find out where the cash will be applied.
- Manually apply Cash receipts/credit memos/adjustments/write-offs
- Sending and receiving wires
- Using Syspro accounting software
Assists AR Cash Applications Team Leader and credit representative with information relating to flow of cash and customer payment history.
Please apply today! You will not regret it! Salary ranges from $23-25/hour depending on experience.