Providing the support necessary to process and apply all cash receipts to the appropriate account. It is responsible to communicate the current cash status to upper Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• On a daily basis, logs into bank website and downloads daily activity
• Updates the FL individual accounts, prepares and reconciles the daily bank Report for cash status
• Prepares the daily bank deposit according to procedure and send it to be deposited.
• Researches and inputs cash receipts data into the computer and verifies by comparison to the bank deposit and bank wires.
• Updates the cash application report to account for any discrepancies
• Gathers all of the supporting documents to update the unapplied cash Report to account for all cash not able to be posted
•Processes credit card payments and updates the credit card report.
•Reconciles the credit card receipts when received in the bank against customer invoice
•Creates and processes all paperwork required to issue credit to customers
•Investigates claims and gathers all supporting documents to have the Account Manager and CFO approval
•Posts customer credits to their accounts
•Responsible for the monthly preparation and gathering of the supporting documents for the bank line of credit report
•Prepares and sends the monthly Florida sales tax deposit.
•Monthly updates of YTD reports, such sales, cash receipts, journal entries, debits released
•Balances and maintains up to date the Excel Account 315 for un-applied cash, Account 122 for AR Other and Account 361 Accrued Commission. Gathers and updates all supporting documents for these accounts
•Prints and faxes monthly customer account statements
• Generates standard past due/collections correspondence and reviews files to identify delinquent accounts.
•Contacts delinquent accounts to request payment
•Produces and downloads the necessary reports to process monthly commissions to Relli sales representatives.
•Updates the sales representatives' individual accounts and prepares the wire transfers to pay the earned commissions after they have been approved by the CFO
•Makes copies of receivable transactions requested by our external auditors
Required Experience and Skills:
•Computing skills, including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word-processing programs
•Must have strong skills in Microsoft Excel
•Ability to maintain general ledgers
•Competency in Microsoft office
•Accuracy and efficiency when completing data entry tasks
•Analytical and problem-solving skills
•Effective organizational skills
•Time and stress management skills
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills