- Input cash receipts into ERP system reconciling data to the bank deposit.
- Audit daily invoices assuring that customers are invoiced, and statements are provided in a timely and accurate manner in accordance to policies, procedures and customer contracts.
- Process all credit card transactions in a daily batch process.
- Interpret and resolve customer account receivable questions and requests.
- Release orders on credit hold according to company policy and credit history.
- Call customers on past due invoices developing good customer relationships.
- Refer customer accounts to collection agency and process collections, write-offs & bad debt, keeping records accurate and accessible.
- Process revenue related tax forms, making timely tax payments, Track retail sales tax charged and collected.
- Interface with various departments regularly to provide financial data.
- Input general journal entries.
- Maintain an organized and accessible filing system under document control and retention procedures.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Receivable Associate should possess:
- Associate’s Degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in accounts receivable
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- High level of accuracy and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $50,000 to $60,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #142051. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.