Rutherford County folks listen up! One of our amazing clients, a leader in the manufacturing industry that has been around over 30 years, is adding an Accounts Payable Specialist to their team due to growth.
- 3 weeks’ vacation after 1st year
- 7:30 a.m. -4:30 p.m.
- Great benefits including 401k with vesting after 30 days with 5% match
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- The AP Specialist will process invoices for 3 facilities and Corporate office
- Process invoices received and manage entry of non-PO invoices
- Ensure invoices are properly processed through 3-way match
- Work with Receiving and Purchasing colleagues for resolution of pricing and quantity discrepancies identified during the 3-way match process
- Ensure invoices are received from other facilities for central filing / central repository
- Ensure invoices are correctly entered including communicating with other facilities for correct entry procedures
- Prepare check file for processing checks to corporate office for payment
- Assist with 1099’s at year end
- Respond to vendors regarding questions on payment and following up as necessary
- Identify accruals needed at the end of the month for invoices received after cut-off
- Support Auditor providing documentation as requested