Creative Financial Staffing has teamed up with a fast growing E-Commerce Firm to identify an Accounts Payable Manager to join their team.
About the Company Seeking an Accounts Payable Manager:
- Privately held E-Commerce Firm that has been growing rapidly over the past 5 years
- Our client fosters a fast paced fun environment. There is a lot of opportunity to move up in the department.
- Offers top notch/unique benefits
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Manager:
- Receive, organize, and enter a high volume of invoices, check requests, expense reports, and vendor statements
- Work closely with Purchasing Agent to verify accuracy between invoices and purchase orders
- Ensure invoices/check requests have proper approval and account codes
- Produce weekly A/P Aging & Open Bills reports and provide recommendations to Controller for disbursements
- Process weekly check runs
- Manage monthly closing of Accounts Payable and ensure accuracy of A/P expenses in financial statements
- Provide leadership for design, development and implementation of streamlined processes and best practices for the Accounts Payable function