Accounts Payables/Payroll Administrator
Scottsdale, AZ – Full Time – Contract to hire
CSI companies is in search of a talented and dynamic accounting associate to perform various duties within a mid-sized company. The position is a long-term temp-to-hire opportunity with a long-standing company and would start mid-January.
This is an internal position with the ability to have promotions and other operational opportunities within. Please see the requirements below and let us know if your interested by sending your updated resume.
- 5+ years’ experience in AP and Payroll or combination of the both
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Professional understanding of electronic payments
- Professional proficiency with QuickBooks, and Microsoft products (Excel)
- Experience processing payroll for 40+ associates
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Invoice checking and matching
- Record all necessary journal ledger remarks
- Pay all sales tax and annotating properly
- Monitoring and tracking credits, discounts, and other vendor specific payment information
- Reconciliation each month – general ledger, bank, credit cards, prepare balance sheets and P/L statements
- Payroll: maintain and collect timesheets, process payroll
- Determine payroll taxes and calculate accordingly
- Pay weekly, monthly, quarterly and federal taxes
- Pay weekly 401k payments
- Complete all DES requests
***Send your updated resume to apply.
CSI Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.