Accounts Payable Specialist
Our client in Alpharetta, GA is hiring a Accounts Payable Specialist to support their Accounts Payable team. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Responsibilities of Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Sort, process, and match credit memos
- Create and process RMPO's
- Processing upwards of 500 invoices and credits manually daily
- Manual processing of invoices and purchase orders as well as 3-way matching
- Handle vendor relations and maintenance as well as vendor reconciliations
- Process and reconcile cash deposits, credit card, and other accounts receivables
- Assist with check runs as well as creating invoices and check remittances
Qualifications of Accounts Payable Specialist:
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounts Payable including 3-way matching
- Manual Environment Experience strongly preferred
- High Volume Experience Required
- Intermediate Excel Skills ideal
- Experience with a large ERP tool
This is an immediate need for hire. Please apply for consideration!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74284 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.