Accounts Payable Specialist
This position reports to the Controller and is responsible for all Accounts Payable functions in our clients growing organization. These functions include ensuring the timely and accurate payment of all vendor invoices, and supporting the monthly and quarterly accounting close The Accounts Payable specialist is an individual who is detail oriented as well as possesses the ability to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
• Process high volume purchase order (PO) and non-PO related vendor invoices in the ERP system.
• Ensure all invoices are coded to the correct general ledger accounts and cost centers.
• Interact with management and other departments for dispute resolution, obtaining approvals, and voucher processing.
• Respond to vendor inquiries and interact with vendors regarding issues relating to invoices.
• Assist with issuance of 1099's.
• Participate in procurement card and expense reporting responsibilities.
• Participate in and drive continuous improvement projects/initiatives.
• Assist with and ensure successful quarterly and year end audits in areas related to accounts payable.
• Uphold corporate policies in the accounts payable and cash disbursement areas.
• Reconcile vendor statements and work with buyers to resolve discrepancies
• Evidence of exceptional ability
• Minimum of 2 years' experience of full cycle Accounts Payable processing
• Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
• Able to work independently with little instruction and can adapt to change.
• Able to work well with others in a team environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with solid knowledge of Excel.
• Effective communication skills and customer service approach.
• Experience with ERP systems
• Strong knowledge of sales and use tax desired
Compensation: $18 - $21/hour
Email Liz Reeves with Ledgent at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with any questions
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.