Our client is a leading organization and they are seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join the Accounting team! This company prides itself on it's amazing work culture.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR:
- The Accounts Payable Coordinator will check and approve all vouchers for payment.
- Prepare invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Answer all vendor inquiries.
- Prepare accounts payable checks.
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Assist in monthly closings.
- Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ROLE:
- Accounts Payable
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 12 months of relevant experience
- Solid computer skills