The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Accounts Payable Processor for our client located in the Federal Way, WA area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Main Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understands AP procedures and policies per the AP manual
- Attention to detail and accuracy rate consistent with team average
- Works independently with the goal of the team as a whole in mind
- Provides good customer service
- Collaborates with field and vendors
- Adheres to departmental and company guidelines and policies
- Meets deadlines with few exceptions
- Alerts Team Coordinator or Supervisor of issues and problems promptly
- Proper attendance according to department standards
- May require periodic follow up training and coaching
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- AP Knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work in a high volume, fast pace environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Type by touch, no less than 40 WPM. 10-key by touch
- Able to perform basic functions in Word, Excel, and Windows environment
- Able to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- AP experience is a plus
- Previous customer service is a plus
Please apply if interested.