About the Company
I am seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to join a stable, family-owned business that has been around for years! The company promotes a relaxed, casual environment. The position would be responsible for leading a team of 7 Accounts Payable Specialist. If you enjoy this type of environment and managing a staff this job is for you!
Job Responsibilities of Accounts Payable Manager
As an Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Accounts Payable department including general ledger, financial reporting, journal entries, audit and being part of month- end.
- Achieving accounting operational objectives preparing and completing action plans, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements and implementing changes
- Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly and year-end close along with the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- consolidation, and evaluation of financial data as well as preparing special reports
- Supervise a staff of 7 Accounts Payable Specialist
- Confirming financial status monitoring revenue and expenses, coordinating the collection,
- Working with direct reports to establish performance goals and objectives for each year as well as monitoring and advising on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff
- Maintaining financial security by establishing internal controls