Looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to direct a team of 5 people.
- Ensure proper authorizations have been obtained before payments are issued.
- Manage all banking relationships and be the point of contact for internal banking related issues.
- Responsible for Balance Sheet account reconciliations, bank and trust accounts reconciliations.
- Maintain weekly cash flow forecast.
- Assist with systems and banking changes as needed.
- Set up payments for vendors whenever possible.
- Oversee annual 1099 preparation process.
- Manage the Client Trust Services program and staff.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable month end closing and reporting.
- Prepare a number of audit schedules and respond to and research questions.
- Serve as lead contact regarding accounts payable and cash handling procedures and relations
- Lead, direct and manage staff and functions for Accounts Payable and provide staff training
- Conduct regular supervision meetings and annual performance reviews for staff members and/or provide the Controller with information necessary to assess performance.
- A Bachelor's Degree in the field of business accounting, finance, or business management is preferred.
- A minimum of four years of accounts payable experience and preferably two to three years' management experience.
- Six years of AP experience is preferred or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in a mid to large size accounting environment, preferably in a non-profit organization.
Please apply with an updated resume.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.