Process vendor invoices
- Communicate with customers and resolve disputes
- Prepare various general ledgers, account reconciliations and resolve differences
- Process payments, returned checks and resolve outstanding checks
- Assist with audit requests
2+ years with Accounts Payable experience
- SAP Accounts Payable- preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Aston Carter is also hiring for the following positions: Accounts Receivable, Entry Level Accountant, Staff Accountant, Cost Accountant and Payroll Manger.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.