- Perform accounts payable functions such as review transmittal from Purchasing Dept.; voucher invoices, bill directs, and expense reports for payment.
- Assist accountant/controller in preparation of financial reports, audit work papers, and other related documentations.
- Code and review accounts payable invoices, expense reports, credit memos, follow up on vendor statements, and get proper approvals according to the levels of authority.
- Prepare and process any necessary or required accounts payable reports.
- Create and update spreadsheets relevant to accounting function.
- Assist in the reconciliation of different general ledger accounts.
- Assist all staff with questions or general office duties.
- Research, retrieve previous accounting information.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in accounting or business preferred and/or 2-3 years of relevant accounts payable work experience required.
- Must have good knowledge of accounting principles and terminology.
- Able to independently interact with outside contacts (vendors, government agencies, etc.), perform calculations, analyze/interpret data, and solve problems.
- Microsoft Office products proficiency; primarily MS Excel
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.