CSI Professional is actively seeking an AP Purchase Order Clerk for a position with our client located in the Nashville, TN area. As a top Fortune 500 company, our client has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies ten years in a row. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading provider of healthcare business and operational services team!
Hours: Monday-Friday (normal business hours)
Pay rate: $20/hr.
Location: Nashville, TN 37201
OVERVIEW: The AP Purchase Order Clerk codes and process invoices related to a Corporate Purchase Order, researches unpaid items on their weekly match audit report, works with facilities on inputting their receiving that is needed for payment of items on the P.O.’s. He/She works with Corporate Purchasing to resolve discrepancies on invoices.
- High school education
- Previous accounting skills highly preferred
- Excel skills required
DUTIES (include but are not limited to):
- Responsible for processing and paying invoices through the A/P-P/O matching system in a timely manner.
- Must determine when sales tax is to be paid to the vendor and verify rate. If tax is not to be paid to vendor, must determine if the item is taxable and accrue the applicable rate for the state so tax can be remitted to the state.
- Position must code and process invoices to the applicable general ledger account.
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability
For additional information, please apply!