- Ensure that invoices match the invoice detail, then AP staff prints checks on a twice weekly basis.
- Ensure the checks match the check register, then attach to the appropriate check.
- Assist both internal and external clients with questions or problems associated with vendors, invoices, issued checks, voided checks, stop payments, reserve transfers, and cash balances.
- Review operating cash balances on a weekly basis and also ensures compliance of the association's cash maintenance policies at month end.
- Generate month end reports for upper management review. Board signer and cash maintenance checklists must be maintained during the month.
- Complete daily hand check requests forwarded by accounting manager or AP lead.
- Filing duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Associate should possess:
- An Associate’s degree a plus
- 34+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $50,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #1240125. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.